Moseley Architects cultivates a professional environment in which teamwork and mutual respect are highly valued and the success of our clients and colleagues is our most fundamental goal. This firm-wide culture is reflected in the following core values that guide our actions.
- Foster an exciting work environment in which we support and cheer for each other.
- Utilize state-of-the-art resources that enable us to put forth our best efforts.
- Earn our clients’ confidence as trusted partners.
- Enrich the lives of our colleagues, our clients, and all who experience our designs.
- Aim for continuous improvement in all that we do, building on our collective experiences.
- Listen to our colleagues and clients while encouraging and welcoming their ideas and suggestions.
- Never compromise our integrity or the quality of our service.
- Sustain a leadership role in reducing the environmental impact of building construction.
- Make a fair profit and continue investing in our future.
- Respect and value time away from work with family and friends.
Moseley University was established by the firm to provide staff with a platform for expanding their knowledge base and professional skills through continuing education. The curriculum is available to all staff and offers more than 70 courses ranging from technical subjects to communication skills. Taught primarily by the firm’s own people, classes are conducted during business hours to maximize opportunities for participation. Many Moseley University courses have been approved for continuing education units (CEUs) and intern development program (IDP) credits by the American Institute of Architects and National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.